Pilatin Black Peel Off Face Mask
This post is by Harshinya 🙂 thank you for the awesome review <3
Bonjour make up junkies,
Does anyone else find squeezing those blackheads immensely satisfying..?? Well, hope all of you are struggling trying new cleansers and exfoliators to get rid of those tiny, irritating black and white heads in the T section. Here I am today to review a black peel off mask which not only relieves you from black and white heads but also removes fine hair and dead skin on your face to a certain extent.
Tadaaa…!!!! PILATIN BLACK FACE MASK IT IS….!! !!
As the name says, the cream is attractively black in colour with a smooth texture. Let it be the T section or the complete face, the mask peels fine hair, dead skin and almost all the black and white heads. I personally love this mask. It leaves my skin really smooth after the feel. I can literally see my face glowing.
I picked it from Amazon and the instructions are usually in Chinese. Let me walk you through the application. Best recommend after hot shower.
- Have a hot shower or wash your face by splashing hot to medium hot water 6 to 10 times to open all the pores.
- Pat dry with a towel and start applying a thick layer around the T section or on the complete face.
- Wait for 15 min for the layer to dry and apply another thick layer on top of the first one.
- Let the second layer dry for another 15 min and slow start peeling the mask.
- Apply moisturizer immediately.
**** You can see black and white heads on the mask after peeling it off*****
Price: $7.79(Amazon). Sachets also available.
- Do not wash face immediately. Wait for about 15 min.
- Not recommended for extremely dry skin. It leaves breakouts.
This item is pure heaven to me. I felt satisfied when I heard it was a peel off. It was fun trying this product. Just be careful and hold it upright so the product wont drip out.
Hope this review was useful. Give it a try ladies…!!!