How To Sweat Proof Your Makeup
Now that summer is here, we need to take extra care to keep our makeup from smudging.
Dewy looks are pretty, but sweaty makeup is not.
Check out these tips for sweat-proofing your pretty face.
1. ALWAYS prime your face before you put on foundation.
Do not forget to apply primer on your nose and forehead to keep it from getting shiny throughout the day.
2. Use an eye primer to avoid creasing of the eye shadows.
3. Use a liquid foundation.
Liquid foundation does not make your face look cakey.
4. Always carry blotting sheets with you.
They help in keeping your face free of shine.
5. Use a Gel liner instead of a pencil.
6. Use a cream blush instead of a powder blush.
7. Do not forget to set your under eye concealer with loose powder.
8. Get a water proof mascara.
10. Don’t forget to set your make up with a make up setting spray.
I hope you follow these simple tricks to keep your make up smudge free.
Happy summer ? xoxo ?