Post by : Bhagyasree Chowdary
✅ TURMERIC & MILK ✴ ? Turmeric and Milk have natural Antibiotic properties. ? Including these two natural ingredients in your everyday diet can prevent diseases and infections. ? Turmeric when mixed with milk can be very beneficial for number of health problems. ? This is an effective remedy to fight hazardous environmental toxins and harmful microorganisms. ?
RECIPE for Turmeric Milk :
1. Take 1 inch piece (FRESH) Turmeric root. If Fresh type is not available then use 1 level tsp Turmeric Powder.
2. 150mls or I glass Milk.
3. Boil Turmeric and Milk for 15 minutes.
4. Strain the milk (remove fresh Turmeric piece out).
5. Cool it and drink this milk.
Benefits of Turmeric Milk ?
1. Insomnia : ? Warm turmeric milk produces an amino acid, tryptophan ; that induces peaceful and blissful sleep.
2. Rash and Skin Redness : ? Ancient queens took turmeric milk baths for soft, supple and glowing skin. ? Similarly, drink turmeric milk for glowing skin. ? Soak turmeric milk in a cotton ball ; apply on the affected area for 15 minutes to reduce skin redness and blotchy patches. ? This will make the skin more radiant and glowing than before.
3. Menstrual Cramps : ? Turmeric milk works wonder as it is antispasmodic that eases menstrual cramps and pain. ? Pregnant women should take golden turmeric milk for easy delivery, post partum recovery, improved lactation and faster contraction of ovaries.
4. Blood Purifier : ? Turmeric Milk is considered as an excellent blood purifier and cleanser. ? It can revitalize and boost blood circulation in the body. ? It is also a blood thinner that cleanses the lymphatic system and blood vessels from all impurities.
5. Cancer : ? This milk prevents and stops the growth of breast, skin, lung, prostate, and colon cancers, since it has anti-inflammatory properties. ?This prevents cancer cells from damaging DNA and reduces the side effects of chemotherapy.
6. Antioxidant : ? Turmeric milk is excellent source of antioxidants, which fights free radicals. ? This can cure many ailments.
7. Cold and Cough : ? Turmeric Milk is considered as a best remedy for cold and cough due to its antiviral and antibacterial properties. ? It gives instant relief to sore throat, cough and cold.
8. Digestive Health : ? It is a powerful antiseptic that promotes intestinal health and treats stomach ulcers and colitis. ? This helps in better digestive health and prevents ulcers, diarrhea and indigestion.
Helps in Acne?
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions that affect millions of people worldwide.
Inflammatory acne can ruin one’s appearance and can affect work and social life. Home remedies using turmeric can benefit acne.
There are pastes and masks using turmeric, which when applied to acne affected areas can provide relief.
Turmeric has the potential to kill the P.acnes bacteria that cause acne and reduce the amount of oil produced by the sebaceous glands.
Specifically, turmeric mixed with glycerin or vitamin E and applied overnight on the acne has shown to dramatically reduce the size of the same .
When combined with eggs, yogurt, honey and several other proven agents that are healthy for skin, and applied regularly, it prevents appearance of acne and also improves the texture of the skin.
The scientific reason shown behind acne reducing action of turmeric is its antioxidant property. It reduces the amount of sebum secretion , controls the microbial growth on the skin , cleans up the pores and combats the reactive oxygen species that harm the skin.
I hope this post was helpful to you ? Have a good evening ?